Well, today marks three years since our first post here at InFocus. It’s been a great experience in many ways and a difficult one in some ways, but I’m thankful that I’ve had the opportunity to be involved in this and look forward to what will come in the future.
I thought I’d give you some ranking stats for the last year just for fun. Our top five stories in the last twelve months were:
- The Worst Job in the World – This is the first of a four part series Steven Mock put together for InFocus.
- InFocus in Focus – A good post to read if you want to know what we are about.
- Insecurity, Part Three: Understanding God’s Love for You – Part of a four part series.
- With Regard to Essential Doctrines – Guest post by Spurgeon… bet he never thought he’d be blogging!
- The Light That Shines Farthest – This is the summary post from when we live blogged the NBF last year. We’ll have to talk to Alen and see if we can do it again this year.
Over the next couple of days I’m planning to put up some reflections by myself and Farid Wardan. Thanks to those of you who have read, commented, or written over the last three years. I appreciate you!