“How do you reconcile the angry, wrathful God of the Old Testament to the loving, good God of the New Testament?”
It’s a question that I’ve wrestled with and am often asked about so I’ve decided to compile a small list of resources to address it. These are sermons I’ve preached to our assembly. I pray they will be of assistance to you.
God bless you.
Series: The Gospel of God: Paul’s Letter to the Romans
- Sermon 3: God’s Glorious Anger (Romans 1:18-32)
- Sermon 15: Saved from God to Joy in God (Romans 5:9-11)
Series: To Those Who Believe: A Study in Galatians
- Sermon 10: The Gospel to Abraham (Galatians 3:7-9)
- Sermon 11: Two Roads Diverge (Galatians 3:10-14)
- Sermon 12: Irrevocable (Galatians 3:15-18)