Unreliable internet access, travel, and the normal busyness have thwarted my every attempt at a proper post today. What better time to empty out my links folder?
- 7,500 online shoppers unknowingly sold their souls: Fox News.
- This puts our financial woes in perspective.
- James Steinbach’s got a brilliant post on Associations (and why they might not be as important as you’ve been told).
- A pointed letter from John Newton.
“Of all people who engage in controversy, we who are called Calvinists are most expressly bound by our own principles to the exercise of gentleness and moderation.”
“Jesus was a virgin. His Bride wasn’t. He loved us anyway.”
- Michael Jenson: Five reasons why I don’t like lists of Bible verses.
I’ve posted some of the more transient (and funny) links on my Twitter account.