22 very simple ways for a new blogger to improve
1. Keep paragraphs 5 lines or shorter. (If this post were a list of one, this would be it.)
2. Don’t get hung up on whether posts should be long or short. Just make each sentence motivate your audience to read the next one.
3. Interesting titles are good, but it’s more important that they’re informative.
4. Break up longer posts with helpful headings.
5. Put either your main point or a story in the first paragraph of posts.
16. Interact with readers in your comment section.
17. Comment on other people’s blogs.
22. Write posts that are lists. People love lists.